Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fuck Buddy or Fucked me?

I am write this after a long time. I know was busy but busy with what?date,party or fucking around or all of them….really don’t know….many changes in life I lost my hair and gained some muscle and some hot bitches with those muscles…

I don’t believe my self some days back I was like a book worm reading always and go out only to fuck some one at their place. Now I have changed completely regular parties, orgies and home parties(thanks to Bangalore police).Not only this things even more gossiping, bitching and flirting….

I never believed in love(So called gay love)but I think I loved that guy D. He was not my type and I don’t know whats my type.My friends knows my type better than me. I should thank G4M for that,which give a chance to meet so many good friend and even good quality sex. I met him through G4M.he has a lovely voice which made me to cancel my meetingto meet him.I met him at a book store where he wanted to meet me. I reached there before 5 minutes and waiting for him. As usual I was searching for some book for the weekend. After reached there he called me and I just about to receive it. He came near to me and said “Hi”. He was more beautiful than the pic he sent.

He took me to his home where he was staying alone. But there was a visitor at his home. Actually I planned for a fuck then leave his place. But again his voice made me to spend night at his place. He made his visitor to sleep on sofa in the hall and we occupied bed room. I just liked his hospitality he cooked food for me and was really caring.We had fun thats what he used to say always. I make love not fun…

As he is alone I use to meet him regularly. We never went out always he use to cook at his place and we use to have food at this place itself with all that feed and other stuff.It was all good but he always want to meet my friends and want to introduced as top friend of mine..and all why other friends know that I am top meet only bottoms.

When I told abot him to B.He was happy and surprised that I am in love with someone.Who refuse to accepted his love and told that I don’t believe in love.I don’t know what he was when I am this “ D”, he was nice loving taking all the non sense showing his album talk abot his mom,brother and his childhood things.some time demanding want to meet everyday.If I refuse then giving missed called or messages saying I don’t love and I use his only I require sex..

Finally I made my mind to convey my love to him even though I know that he is dating someone.But felt that its too early. One day as usual we fix a date meet on Saturday for breakfast then carry on with thing how it goes for whole day.I went to his place around 11 in the morning.when I rang the bell he opened the door and said “hi”.After reaching in he was horning I know he usually likes morning sex..we had nice time then we where started our usual thing chatting or log into yahoo messenger and fooling people. Suddenly he just told he has some surprise for me.Then loged into his e-mail id and opened some mail which was received from his brother.Those were marriage profiles for his marriage.After going through all the profile he given his Laptop to me and told me to select a girl to me.I felt like WTF.I was dump for a 2 minutes and left the place immediately.Till today I don’t know what his intention was?after a 3 month we from UK he sent a message asking any contact there?

Even today I go through his messages and mails he sent still couldn’t understand him.But over all he was a nice bottom sorry friends he is nice top for outside world…….

Many things to write abot bangalore’s first gay film festival and my first Page 3 photo in DNA.

But busy write now and waiting for Gay pride Parade in month end……

No comments: