Monday, February 26, 2007

I met a old date mate in a park while jogging.I sat next to that person and asked some question.its a routine questions.He answered those.I met this person many time in past 6 month and this person was good all the time more than love and friend .But today behaved like a unknown person.After sitting for a half an hour and was plugged his ear phone and didn't cared about me.Finaly asked had ur dinner i told yes and asked had you?.that person didn't answered my question and just left the not even telling bye.Then went out of park and stood there like peeing then went little far and wished a person who was sitting opposite to our chair.I was shocked seeing this.What all about this .Is this life to live like dogs? .Fucking every one whom we see.Oh my god i had totally broken.Whole night spend thinking about this.Now finally decided not to meeting anymore people.If i do this again and again i will kill my self........



If anyone reading this pease tell ur views

No comments: